ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Whey Hydrolysates and Glycogen
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 06:36 PM
itfreak should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Whey + Glucose

Hello,

Iam a newbie in the gym.............i would like to know if i take whey protein 30gm with glucose.......glucon-D(Dextrose 99%...50gm) in 400 ml of water with evion and antoxylforte capsules after post workout?.........

or second option .....after post workout if i take glucose first with evion capsules (Vitamin E,wheat germ oil,omega 3 fatty acids)and antoxylforte capsules(Vitamin A,Vitamin E,ascorbic acid,pyrodixine hydrochloride,L-Cystenin Hydrochloride,L-Glutamic acid,Glycine,spirulina,zinc,magnesium,copper sulphate,sodium selinite,chromium ploynicotinate) 2 teaspoon glucose in 400ml of water.........and then after 10 minutes whey protein......pls let me know....which is better......i want to gain huge muscles.......iam 29 years of age......height 5.9......weigh 73kgs.......iam 2 mths old in the gym...

Tell me which is better ......1)POW whey + glucose with both capsules or 2)POW ...First glucose with evion and antoxylforte capsules and after 15 min whey protein.....which is better after post workout......i want to gain huge muscles....