ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Need Advice Decreasing Body Fat - PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 05:47 PM
encinoman should change his/her status!
Stranger

To answer your questions, Im very far from my goals. I've looked the same - same weight / muscle mass - for the last 3 years....SOOO frustrating. I want to cut but not lose muscle (isnt that everyone's goal? ha)

I cant tell you all how thankful I am to have your input. I just finished reading through the 13-week diet / training program and I'm interested in doing it....I also read some threads of other members who have done it and swear by it.

The hardest thing for me is that I work long hours and have a very active social life, so I am going to have to find 1.5 hours to devote to my regiment.

Also, the diet seems to be strict, yet incorporate a lot of complex carbs.....I remember a friend of mine who cut out all carbs and had a strict workout regiment for 3 months and he got really cut.

My workout / diet are at their best when I have a guideline and stick to it. Thats why I like the 13week program...