Lying leg raises-
25x9
25x9
25x9

BHB wrist curls-
155x12
175x12
185x13

*Pretty good today. I used a higher box to help me sit back more to develop my hamstrings and widen my stance. When I used a wider stance I was a much better squatter. I will use this height for 3 weeks then drop it down. For some reason I squat so much better with a box then with out one. I am optimistic I will get my squat back up though. This day is a good one to experiment and work on form so on the DL I tried Konstantinovs's deadlift form where you round the upper back and start the lift looking down. I have to say I felt that it helped explode of the floor where I am weakest. I have to give it a try with heavier weight to see its real effects though.

Sun- Events (because it seems to not rain on sundays)
Mon- ME OH
Tue- DE Sq/DL
Thur- DE OH
Fri- ME Sq/DL (still do not know how I am going to plan this one out yet)

This makes sense for me because it gives me variety and it helped me get as strong as I am in the first place. Time to stop changing things around and overthinking. It is time to start prioritizing the important lifts and get stronger. Also, I find I can do DE lower or upper body anytime or anyday and still have it be effective. This is not the case when I constantly pound myself into the ground with 4-5 heavy days a week. On this new or should I say old split I really have 2 heavy days 2 light days and one moving with weight day. So that all important factor know as recovery will be enhanced.
Once I stick to the program I am going to get really strong.
NO LIMITS!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/ironbilt727

Last edited by superbilt; 07-01-2009 at 11:47 AM.