ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Muscular Guys Have Been Weeded Out By Evolution
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 03:25 PM
klosey should change his/her status!
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boddhisatva View Post
I am not sure I agree with natural selection being observable today. In humans most of our legislature goes to supporting those who would be "weeded out" by natural selection. We as a society are consistently supporting and trying to give a boost to lower classes and those who need our help. Even most animals survival is based on their interactions with humans. Panda's would be extinct if they weren't so freakin cute! From what I see around me, human society has largely become what used to be natural selection.

I am not saying that any of these programs are a bad thing, only that they seem to go against the idea of traits being selected by nature to be advantageous and thus ensuring survival.
natural selection is going on now through subconcious and hormonal response, men (generally are attracted to curvy women) not just physically but subconciously this makes them better at carrying children there is a talk about it somewhere on internet.