ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Muscular Guys Have Been Weeded Out By Evolution
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 04:34 PM
rootb33r is probably at work, daydreaming about the gym
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonnaGetBig View Post
As it stands right now I believe that God MAY have created animals through evolution but I'm not sold on humans. There is WAY to big of a gap between humans and everything else. You can say "well monkeys have DNA very close to humans...blah, blah" but take a look around you. No other species is even close to the same ballpark of the human race.

But what I don't get is why some people are so against creation. In my opinion the odds are WAY in favor of creation vs the theory of everything just being a random accident.

And I just don't understand why scientist will not even take creation into consideration but they will take just about any other off the wall GUESS from anyone who calls themselves a scientist. To me that is insanely closed minded and shows just how arrogant these scientist are.
Why won't scientists consider creation? Probably because it has no temporal merit. There is a book (or two, or whatever), that claims creation. And it's not like it's some logical way of creation, either... it's a giant, elaborate process that sounds like a Hollywood movie.

Hey, I don't judge people for believing... I'm surrounded by them. It pisses me off when I see people I love being brainwashed, but I don't try to mediate, nor do I judge them.

I had a woman say to me the other day "thank the good lord I haven't been laid off yet." Dubble-yoo-tee-eff??? Are you kidding me? You REALLY think that if there was a God he was watching out for you? Come on, there are billions of Christians in the world, many of whom face far more catastrophic fates than being laid off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogjodoin
I take genesis literally in its description of creation. Evening and morning was one day. I believe it totally removes the theory of evolution.
No, we cant argue someone to Christ, ultimately it is the Holy Spirit that coverts people, but if I see someone in danger, I feel I must warn them. Then they can make their own decision.
Warn them from what, may I ask? The advent of god? Armageddon? I'm actually offended that you think that you have to warn people.

omigosh here it comes.

Last edited by rootb33r; 06-12-2009 at 04:36 PM.