ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Muscular Guys Have Been Weeded Out By Evolution
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 04:24 PM
rogjodoin is wants to look to the miracle worker more than the miracle itself
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonnaGetBig View Post
Well this is an argument no one is going to win.

To me even IF evolution were true it does not prove the Bible wrong. No one knows how God decided to create and no one knows what a "day" is to God.

As it stands right now I believe that God MAY have created animals through evolution but I'm not sold on humans. There is WAY to big of a gap between humans and everything else. You can say "well monkeys have DNA very close to humans...blah, blah" but take a look around you. No other species is even close to the same ballpark of the human race.

But what I don't get is why some people are so against creation. In my opinion the odds are WAY in favor of creation vs the theory of everything just being a random accident.

And I just don't understand why scientist will not even take creation into consideration but they will take just about any other off the wall GUESS from anyone who calls themselves a scientist. To me that is insanely closed minded and shows just how arrogant these scientist are.

But you know to each his own I guess. You can not argue someone into believing in Christ so I'm not going to try to.

For me....I just don't trust anything but the word of God.
I take genesis literally in its description of creation. Evening and morning was one day. I believe it totally removes the theory of evolution.
No, we cant argue someone to Christ, ultimately it is the Holy Spirit that coverts people, but if I see someone in danger, I feel I must warn them. Then they can make their own decision.