ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Muscular Guys Have Been Weeded Out By Evolution
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 03:11 PM
rogjodoin is wants to look to the miracle worker more than the miracle itself
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootb33r View Post
The logical answer is that the evolution of ape into human took millions of years. We haven't been competent or coherent as a human race for long enough to witness the evolution of apes further. Besides, there are other exogenous factors at play which will change the previous evolutionary timeline; it won't happen again in the same fashion. Humans are a species of ape that has branched out so far that all intermediaries have been "Darwinised," for lack of a better phrase.

I actually love to be proven wrong because that is the most efficient way of learning. You never forget when you're wrong.

No offense (seriously, I'm not just ubiquitously saying that), but the only proof your people have is a bunch of nut-jobs running around claiming personal visits from one of the trinity.

I honestly don't understand how people can believe in religion (Christianity, yes, but this also applies to any religion). It seriously BOGGLES my mind.
I hear ya about being boggled. I don't understand how people can believe in evolution and everything being so perfect and intriquit originated by chance. This totally boggles my mind. I guess we can agree to disagree. You have been given the freedom of choice, to believe in whatever you want.