ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Muscular Guys Have Been Weeded Out By Evolution
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 02:16 PM
rogjodoin is wants to look to the miracle worker more than the miracle itself
Rookie

[quote=rootb33r;889001]Ignorant statement #34,959,402,836,754 made by creationists. Typically followed by scripture of God creating the world.

Too predictable, man

Well, do you have a logical answer to my question? How is this an ignorant statement when the evolutionist are too ignorant to answer it? It is so logical and makes so much sense. Yet those who rebel against God and His Holy scripture will not even use creation as a possibility of origin. They totally dismiss it because it will prove itself correct. Of course, an atheist cant be proven wrong, that would injure his pride!

Please don't misunderstand me. I am not arguing against you, I just know beyond measure that God does exsist and the Bible is accurate. This has been revealed to me by God's Holy spirit. Ya, you may think thats weird, but unless you experiance it, you will never understand it. So I share the truth with all I can because I am passionate about it. The Bible says that God has put it in the heart of all men to know that He exsist. so therefore, we either choose to believe or we rebel against Him.

I choose to bow before Him now rather than after its too late!