DB Bench 72 x6
Row 133x4
DB Bench 72 x6
Row 133x4
DB Bench 72 x6
Row 133x4
Row 133x4
Row 133x4

I ditched the dips. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I consistently felt it more in my right arm as compared to me left arm. I tried so hard to maintain perfect form, so as to equally hit both sides of my body with the dips, but it just wasn't happening. Not saying I won't ever do dips, but it's back to DB work for awhile.

I am also trying an experiment, I am slightly loading the left side more. On rows, I put a few extra pounds on the left side, and for DB bench I put more on the left dumbbell. I might be asking for injury, but I really don't think so. I keep my core tight and the extra weight isn't drastic. I am sick of feeling lopsided.

Something really neat happened this moring. A co-worker stated that he noticed I was bulking up. He could see that I looked thicker. I told him that I was indeed trying to bulk up and it was pretty neat that he noticed.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano

Last edited by Commander; 04-09-2009 at 06:14 PM.