ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - I hate my body after baby and 60+ pounds in 4 years
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 01:37 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by klosey View Post
main advice, get back into it slowly, the biggest mistake many make is going straight back onto super strict diet and extreme workouts, start light, diet wise start with a few changes at first then every week add a few more, same with training cardio wise start with 10 mins on a bike twice a week and build up time and sessions week after week. this way you won't feel run down as fast or hate the dieting and feel you cant do it.
x3. My wife gained a lot after her first pregnancy and went through a period where she was very unhappy with herself. Basically, she slowly got back into cardio building up her work capacity. She slowly eliminated bad foods and now she is doing P90X and is quite ripped! Just be patient and keep it at. Keep posting here and we can encourage you on your journey.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano