ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - I hate my body after baby and 60+ pounds in 4 years
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 08:38 AM
JclarissaT is a fluffy mommy
Stranger

Unhappy I hate my body after baby and 60+ pounds in 4 years

Hello,

I have gained at least 60 lbs. in the last 4 years and I have had a baby. Up until 5 years ago, I was a basketball player and played year round. I was in great shape. After my college career was over, I basically continued to work out, and became very conscious of my diet. I got ripped by doing this. However, I fell in love with someone who was not good for me, and quit working out.

Fast forward 5 years and I have gained at least 60 lbs and have a mother's apron from my pregnancy. I hate my body and have become very self conscious and depressed.

I know that I want to lose the weight and get back into shape, but I just have a hard time staying motivated. Before I had my son, I could just get up and exercise. I could work out two times a day, but i just don't have the time or energy now.

I wanted to know if anyone out there has any experience with getting back in the game after so long away from working out hardcore. I am also concerned about injuries because I don't have health insurance and am quite heavy