ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 04:28 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben2285 View Post
Nice man! The squat is improving !!
Thanks for noticing! Funny thing is, I KNEW I was getting those PR's before I even started my workout, I was mentally ready to smash my old records.....and there are a lot more to be smashed by the time I complete Smolov!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawn View Post
Yeah good work on improving squats, I'm looking forward to when I can squat 2 plates on each side, or 225LBS
that will be the day
Thanks!

Regarding 225lb....You will Kawn, I noticed you started an online journal, that will keep you accountable. I have made lots of improvements since I started keeping an online journal. It is definitely one of the best things I have done to motivate myself!

Today's weigh in: 190lb (couple more days and I will declare my current calories maintenance and start a bulk)

My abs are dead from Sunday night, it is amazing how effective my quick ab routine was for getting DOMS.

I am rested from my midnight shift and ready to rock tonight with some more squating.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano