ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Commanding My Body
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Commander is enjoying bodybuilding
Super Moderator

Weight: 190, lean mass 170
Diet: Calories - 2983, Fat - 96 (Omega 6:3 14g:14g), Carbs - 336, Protein - 199, leucine - 32 (non workout day)

Most carbs come at breakfast, dinner (my pre-workout meal) and PWO

Workout day I utilize a PWO shake of:
Calories 535, 15g BCAA, 40g Dex, 40g Malt, 1/3 cup oats, 5g glutamine, 5 g creatine, 1 scoop whey

4-5meals: Breakfast 8am, Lunch 12noon, Dinner 5pm, [PWO shake 7:30], Pre-Bed 9:30-10pm

BCAA with breakfast, 10am, 2pm, before bed and when I wake up to pee.

Water intake: 16 cups non-workout day, spread evenly throughout the day.

Supplements aside from those mentioned: Vitamin C, E, Fish Oil, Multivitamin, Chromium, Apple Cider Vinegar, Zinc, Magnesium, B6, Vandyl Sulfate (pwo)

I have messed with my caloric intake a lot lately. Goal over the next 2 weeks is to keep my diet constant to assess and calculate my maintenance needs. Once calculated, I plan to increase the carbs and fat a little and start a bulk.

For 2009, I want to get strong in my core lifts and to make that easier, I plan to bulk. I haven't yet decided if I will worry about aesthetics over the summer or not. By February 6, 2009, I should be completing Smolov Jr and have my maintenance calories figured out; thus I can begin a bulk for at least 3 months and assess mid-May. For my Bulk, I will be doing Smolov alone for lower body while utilizing an Upper Heavy/Upper Hypertrophy split.

James 1:16-17 ESV
Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights
With God's help...Mens sana in corpore sano