ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - The Journey of a pHD bodybuilder - Train, Eat, and Think like a Pro!
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

Back hyper, forearms heavy. Did 3-4 sets per exercise, <1 min rest between sets, 8-12 reps per set. Lots of variety here. I find that works best on my back. As you recall, I don't hit my lower back or serratus on these days; I do that on my "core" day. I also mostly do deloading exercises on my lower back (i.e. lat pull-downs) but still some like bent over rows which I feel are essential.

Stop and go bent over rows 135 10, 155, 10, 175 10
Close grip lat pull-downs 185 10, 175 10, 155 12
Row to chest on a pull-down machine 3 sets forget what wait I did
One arm dumbbell rows w/ 80s. Basically went I go you go between my two arms.
Dumbbell deads 100 10, 120 10, 130 10
Unilateral lat pull-down machine 3 plates aside 2 *10, hold stretch 30 seconds after; 2 +25 aside same; 2 plates same thing
I felt I needed to finish off my middle back, so I did venom rows, some single dumbbell shrugs, and then grabed a plate and did rows w/ that, similar ROM as venom rows

Then 30 mins low intensity cardio and stretching at end.

Great workout.

Back home, back in lab, time to get back to work...
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.