ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Renovating the temple of the Holy Spirit
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 12:26 AM
HardCory is working towards a lean 200
Super Moderator

Default Renovating the temple of the Holy Spirit

I figured its about time that I got this journal going, with the goals I've set for myself I need to make sure that I keep myself driven, and knowing that other people will be viewing my routine will prevent me from slacking off. A little background on myself I've been on the independent circuit of professional wrestling about as long as I have been checking out this site 7-8 years. About 4 years back I completely tore my labrum during my tryout for the WWE farm system. I had a surgery to fix the problem, my shoulder never seemed to heal. Then I was in a car accident that injured my hip and lower back, went through physical therapy, but had to stop because of my second shoulder surgery. To make a long story short I was a mess, and turned to alcohol. Alcohol nearly killed me one night about a year and a half ago, that was when I made the best decision I had ever made and accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Since then the Lord has blessed me by allowing me the ability to workout once again, and wrestle. I like to supplement all my workouts with faith, God spots me throughout every rep. The way I look at it God formed Adam from dust, thus he's going to be responsible for all the results I experience in the gym. Now as I continue to wrestle, I'm also being driven towards bodybuilding as well, which pro wrestling and bodybuilding go hand and hand. In June there's going to be an event in my town that I'm considering entering, if not this one definitely one down the road.

Here's the starting point for the year:

Jan 1:
Weight: 183.10

BF%: I have a digital caliper right now, and I don't think it's giving accurate readings, if I had to guess I'm between 8-10%

Neck: 16"

Arms: 15"

Forearms: 13.5"

Chest: 49"

Waist: 34"

Thighs: 23"

Calves: 15.5"

Let the fun begin...