ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - obama is president!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 06:45 PM
gogogojoel should change his/her status!

Honestly, I can't see this election changing a single aspect of my personal life. Throughout the campaign I felt like I was watching MTV or something equally as useless, and Obama and Palin were on a reality show.

That aside, the economy will return back to a somewhat normal state within the next 4 years and Obama will get all the credit for that, just like how Clinton got the praise when the economy was doing so well in the 90s.

I'm personally terrified of the state our education is in... Just during my high school years I noticed huge changes in the mentality of students and teachers alike. The problem isn't so much the funding; I think it's much deeper than that. A lot of teachers I remember didn't want to be there, and couldn't have given a rats *** whether or not these kids passed. My senior class started at around 500 students and finished well under 400. I was very surprised to find other students who were willing to learn, and teachers that were willing to teach, and learn as well, when I headed to college.

I don't really know what this rant is about. Something about somehow finding teachers that care. This is something that could take a while, seeing as though the problem can be traced back to the grassroots, so to speak.