ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - obama is president!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 08:59 AM
klosey is 51 visitors online right now ! Let's get that number higher!!
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-man View Post
yeah probably. But hey, at least i won't care what goes on over there ( not being cruel but as i am not a native, they won't care what my opinion is anyways).

i guess we will just have to wait and see. Some will be disappointed, while some will be pleasantly surprised, and there's even the possibility that he actually won't change a single thing therefore nobody will feel any difference...
imo he could do some good but, like many before hand i do feel there will be the three big problems

1. interfiering with running of smaller countries (as ex british Mil Pol) i can safely say we had not buisiness in iraq and soon (more than likely) congo.
afganistan is a funny one as yes it is the search of OBL but we've fought through an entire country and found nothing.

2. the 'fear' effect, over last few years, korea, china, russia couldnt care less what we ask or tell them not to or to do. example america told russia to withdraw from georgia immedietly, russia threatened nuclear response and still hasnt fully left now.

3.the infamous speech mess ups. i.e.
I want to thank my friend, Sen. Bill, first for joining us today. � He married a Texas girl, I want you to know. (Laughter.) Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me