Welcome to ABC. Looks like you haven't really read anything or done any research because most of your questions are very general and can be answered if you just take some time to read and research.
If you visit www.abcbodybuilding.com
you will find a lot of useful reading in the Nutrition section.
That said, here are a few starters:
1) Figure out what your bf% really is (10-15% is a big range)
2) Clean up your diet (no white bread, or processed foods such as white pasta, junk food, etc)
3) No simple sugars (soda, ice cream, desert)
4) Reduce saturated fats (i.e. no fried foods, reduce fatty red meat, butter, lard, etc)
5) Lift heavy (don't do low weight and high rep... keep your reps to 6-10 range and use heavy weights)
6) Do cardio (at least 3 times weekly for 20-30 minutes each at 65% of your maximum heart rate)
7) Eat at least 5-6 meals a day (1g protein/lb body weight, <150g carbs per day, and the rest should come from good fats like olive oil, peanut butter, almonds, fish oil, flax oil, safflower oil)
8) Last but not least (READ THIS ARTICLE http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/13wee...urningdiet.php