ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - ****Official Fall 2008 HP Challenge Sign Up Thread***
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Njari should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Thanks Venom. I'll dust off the ol' calipers tomorrow, assuming they'll stretch to my embarrassingly expanded dimensions.

And IMHO, I'm at no disadvantage. If former challenges have taught me anything its that I am my own competitor, so while I might not be able to catch up in the point count, I'll still be on track for my goals.

By the way, its been a while since I've posted so here is my REALLY brief update:
In the last year I've lost dietary control and gained about 12 or 15 lbs of solid flab. Granted, I went through a lot of life events: my wife and I had a baby boy (Yeah!), I finally defended my dissertation, we moved from San Diego to DC, and I just started a job at the FDA. Oh, and I'm joining the Public Health Service Commissioned Corps (www.usphs.gov), and my commission begins Oct. 1st. I really want to be in top shape before I go to my Officer Basic Course in November, so I'm back in the game 100%.

Last edited by Njari; 09-02-2008 at 08:30 PM. Reason: spelling