ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - P90X cycle, and then...
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 05:07 AM
gqkokidko should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Re: P90X cycle, and then...

6/21/2008
I just finished yogax. Summary: woke up late, rushed off to work, finished at 2, had a double ľ lb burger w/ fries and a coke (ok, my diet needs serious re-vamping). Had some Chinese around 930 (chicken and rice), and started yoga @11pm this evening. I was worried because this dvd showed a time of 1.5hrs, and the other vidís had been pretty tough @1hr. The first half hour to 45mins included poses with movements and stretching that required muscular endurance. The second half hour to 45 mins included poses that emphasized balance and 2ndary focus on stretching. All together a great home yoga workout. Iíve done a little bit of Kundalini yoga, and a little bit of yoga at my gym (only a few times). Nothing substitutes a yoga class with a yoga teacher, but I will get a few things from these 90 days of videos. I will have better flexibility, Iíll be able to better reach a few poses, and he does throw out a few tips that Iíve never heard in any of the classes Iíve been to. Probably because theyíre group classes and it would more than likely take an individual teacher to get the pointers that I heard, that or attending group classes for a much longer period of time than I have.