ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - The Ultimate ABC Cutting Cook book!
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 10:30 PM
majinbijiita is finally working out!
Bantamweight

Default Re: The Ultimate ABC Cutting Cook book!

Here are my most used/loved recipes:

-------------------------
LOW CALORIE GREENS with ZEST

Celery, cleaned or Green Beans (any syle)
OR
Other Veggies I haven't tried

Apple Cider Vinegar
Seasoned Salt

Put Apple Cider Vinegar and A few dashes of seasoned salt to cup. (Narrow and tall is better for the celery and short but wide is better for green beans.)

Crunch up celery to make it more "splintered" but still retaining its form, or green beans from a can or whatever and place into cup. Mix a bit or just let sit for a minute or two then eat. Delicious!

For the green beans you may want to drain the excess after they've soaked a bit.

-------------------------
SLOW BURNING FUEL
(SEE NOTE BELOW)

1/2 cup old fashioned oats
bit of water, just enough to wet the oats with a very little bit leftover
A few dashes of cinnamon
1/2 cup skim CC

Put oats in pot, add water, mix around a bit (if you have too much excess water, drain it), place on Stove on Medium setting. Add a few generous shakes of cinnamon (enough to cover the top layer of oats) then mix while stove is heating up. Let cook for 5 mins or so, mix again, then let heat while mixing until desired consistency, put into bowl.

Add 1/2 cup skim CC, stir, eat quickly! Enjoy! (If you don't eat it quick it gets cold from the CC)

3g fat, 32g carbs, 19g protein
4g fiber, 5g sugar

I eat this for breakfast everyday. Add more oatmeal or CC to meet desired taste, macros.

NOTE:
I have recently changed this to add 1 scoop of ON van ice cream after cooking the oatmeal, while mixing in the CC. Not as good tasting but more protein and a faster digesting protein so it's a lot more efficient for breakfast to get the catabolic hormones in check. =] Will try it with other whey flavors when available.

--------------------------------
HEALTHY CHICKEN & GREENIES

8oz Chicken breast
Can of no salt added french style green beans
Cup - 1 1/2 cups Frank's Red Hot OR 1/2 cup Lemon Pepper Seasoning Salt (Trying Mesquite Chicken soon)

Put chicken breast from freezer into pot, add water, add Frank's Red hot or Lemon Pepper Seasoning Salt. Boil on medium - 6 for 20 or more minutes.
Drain.
Drain Can of Green Beans. Slice Chicken or mash up and add to green beans.

Kinda bland but check out the macros:

6g (most likely less) fat, 52g protein, 14 carbs
7g fiber, 7g sugar

And usually the fat that's in the chicken gets boiled out of the inside and you can just scrape it off, so it's probably 2.5-0g of fat.
---------------------------------
EASY AS EFAs

Can of Deming's Pink (wild caught alaskan) Salmon (in the blue can, approximately 1.88 at Wal-mart I believe).
Open, Drain, eat from Can.

Delicious! Eat the bones, they are just calcium and and some nice crunch!

1/4cup (About 7 servings)
Fat 3g, 15g protein, 0 carbs
782mg of Omega 3 per serving.
------------------------------------
PROTEIN PANCAKE BATTER SHAKE

I just tried the Protein pancakes and they were delicious! But I tried it after blending it and it tasted better as a shake then as a pancake. I did a combo 1/2 scoop ON van ice cream, 1/2 scoop Body Fortress Cookies n cream. MMM!

Will try it with oats next.