ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - cognitive motivation: a day by day stuff
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 03:39 AM
andresono should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default cognitive motivation: a day by day stuff

Nobody likes the gym, im the only of my friends who really likes to workout.. sometimes going to the gym is a drag.. tedious workouts.. the same people on the gym, tired of the routine.. bad music.. i mena no motivation at aall. my motivation comes from 2 things: 1. my physical results, i mean im more fit, handsome and attractive to others, 2. my strenght results, for example my load progress makes me happy. The physical results are the most important, one you get social attention and complimments because of your gym results, i couldnt stop... it triggered a cognitive inner voice/belief that constantly tell me: you have to be cuter than yesterday... i have to be more intelligent than yesterday... i have to be a better person than yesterday... i have to eat plenty and healthier.. i mean... theres a cognitive scheme that makes myself in a constant state of growing in every aspect of my life: be more intelligent, be more handsome, be more cool, expnad your limits everyday... nothing is impossible....