ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - DaveV "one more road to cross" - would love feedback
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 04:55 PM
MorThanAConqeror should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Re: DaveV \"one more road to cross\" - would love feedback

I was just talking to a kid today. He is literally the skinnest kid ever. 6'3 120lb. and he is going out for football. He is training with the team at a sports performance program. He has no form and in some cases is making us work more because he cant do the stuff. I know this is not the same case with you but everybody has to start somewhere. I am sure most of the people on here were skinny kids with nothing to do. Just keep working because no one can take your willingness to get better. This is why an mma style might help you. You can put all this emotion an aggression into the punching bag. Dont worry if people think you cant cause no one thought honestly including myself I would be where I am today. Not saying I am THE GREATEST but hard work can overcome anything.good luck man
"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us." Romans 8:37

"I believe in christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
"Never compare this Book with other books. This Book is from heaven. It does not contain the Word of God; it is the Word of God. It is supernatural in origin, eternal in duration and value, infinite in scope and Divine in authorship. Read it through! Pray it in! Write it down." Smith Wigglesworth