ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - DaveV "one more road to cross" - would love feedback
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 10:40 PM
MorThanAConqeror should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Re: DaveV \"one more road to cross\" - would love feedback

Hey you know what might be a good Idea. You could do an mma style of training you do not need much equipment for this and it would burn alot of calories. I will try and find some routines on the internet of what I am talking about. All you need is maybe a punching bag and if you could get a friend to grapple with. This would help you loose weight and feel better. And you don't need to much equipment. Your on my heart man and I will be praying for you. Good Luck
"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us." Romans 8:37

"I believe in christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
"Never compare this Book with other books. This Book is from heaven. It does not contain the Word of God; it is the Word of God. It is supernatural in origin, eternal in duration and value, infinite in scope and Divine in authorship. Read it through! Pray it in! Write it down." Smith Wigglesworth