ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Workin in the gym/Crackin skullz in the field
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 12:28 AM
MorThanAConqeror should change his/her status!
Lightweight

Default Workin in the gym/Crackin skullz in the field

Hello guys, about to start my training for football and thought the accountability of everyone on this site would be motivation. So I will start training Monday. I will try to get a diet posted and my maxes whenever I end up doing them. I will be going on a mission trip for two weeks so will probably be off for a while and loose some weight but I expect to come back strong. As far as stats I am about 5'10 165, and from what I have seen I am probably 15% BF. I am hoping to start as linebacker which I know I am lite but I should be able to get there if I work hard. So that is it and I guess it is time to get to work.
"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us." Romans 8:37

"I believe in christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
"Never compare this Book with other books. This Book is from heaven. It does not contain the Word of God; it is the Word of God. It is supernatural in origin, eternal in duration and value, infinite in scope and Divine in authorship. Read it through! Pray it in! Write it down." Smith Wigglesworth