ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Official quote thread
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 12:31 AM
Jared1981 should change his/her status!
Stranger

Default Re: Official quote thread

Can't BELIEVE this one wasn't in there...

"Everybody's got a plan until they get hit." - Mike Tyson

The best ones are usually the shortest...

Requote just 4 the hell of it: "I gotta do more." That is classic and hilarious.

couple'a movie quotes here..

"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." - D.H. Lawrence, also quoted in GI Jane

"[Pain] It lets you know you're not dead yet!" - Master Chief John Urgayle, GI Jane

not really a quote but classic...

Drill Sergeant: Gump! What's your sole purpose in this army?
Forrest Gump: To do whatever you tell me, drill sergeant!
Drill Sergeant: God **** it, Gump! You're a god **** genius! This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a (!@#$%^&*) I.Q. of 160.

oh so true, amazing what you can find in movies...

"Charlie Wilson's War" -cA boy is given a horse on his 14th birthday. Everyone in the village says, 'Oh how wonderful.' But a Zen master who lives in the village says, 'We shall see.' The boy falls off the horse and breaks his foot. Everyone in the village says, 'Oh how awful.' The Zen master says, 'We shall see.' The village is thrown into war and all the young men have to go to war. But, because of the broken foot, the boy stays behind. Everyone says, 'Oh, how wonderful.' The Zen master says, 'We shall see.' - I don't know.