help (long post)
Hello everyone, let me first thank you for taking the time to read my post, any and all help would be most appreciated.
I am in the army. I have 3 slipped disk in my back still active. I do physical fitness with the army Monday thru Friday mix of everything upper, lower and cardio. I am not suppose to do any lower because sometimes it causes my back to lock up. For 11/2 years I was not able to work out because of treatments. I got up to 268 I am 5ft 9in I when to a low carb diet I am down to 247 want to get to a lean 220 or 200. I thing I am doing the diet wrong I am make 1 whey shake a day 8oz taking 3 hydroxycut hardcore twice a day, 1 mega man Multivitamin twice a day. I only eat 1 slice of bread a week I read all labels any thing with more then 10g of total carbohydrates I will not eat and drinking 2 to 4 liters of water a day. I have been reading the forums can someone help me with what Supplements to use and can I use all of these or what would be best
1. Creatine for increased ATP levels
2. Glutamine, increased recovery, increased immune system and increased protein synthesis.
4. Multivitamin / Multimineral
5. Maltodextrin/Dextrose post workout
6. ZMA for enhanced testosterone, GH, recovery, and sleeping patterns
7. Vitamin C, don't leave home without it! It is the ultimate antioxidant
8. Flax Seed Oil and Safflower Oil. A great way to get your essential Fatty acids
Thank you very much for your time,