ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - The Journey of a pHD bodybuilder - Train, Eat, and Think like a Pro!
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 05:41 AM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

Default Re: The Journey of a pHD bodybuilder - Train, Eat, and Think like a Pro!

Update:

Hey, everyone!

Just wanted to keep you guys up to date.

During the break prez and I designed a second coming of the 4th horseman series. It is around 3-4 months total! I am really excited. I am implementing everything I have learned about diet and training the last several years. So far, its awesome.

During my second heavy workouts, I gained 10 pounds on my squats and did more reps. On should press, I did 90 pounders twice the first week; this week, I did them 8 times! Then I went up to 95 and did that several times. I'm also leaner and bigger. I'm really happy with the results.

I am recording everything down to a tee. So if all goes as planned, you guys will have all this info ala the 4th horse series. Of course, I'll need you guys to name this series for us!

Things are going great overall. Research is phenomenal. Everything is clicking for me.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-10
1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: 2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; 3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; 4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; 5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; 6 A time to get, F9 and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; 7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; 8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. 9 What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth? 10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

I feel right now is a season of growth in more ways than one. When things are going good like this, I stay defensively pessimistically. In other words, I do things to avoid getting to high. Otherwise, I'll loose my edge and stop growing. So I will be very critical of my program and analyze what can I do to improve. I also don't get too excited too often. Try and keep things even keel for the most part. But sometimes I feel great like now, and there is nothing wrong with expressing that. Just need to be cautious...
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.