ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - 2008 - Swimming + Cutting = Getting Ready For Summer
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Vamoose should change his/her status!
Middleweight

Default Plan Changes...Again

Received a surprise series of emails today which have led me to receiving a graduate assistant position for the winter semester. This is great news but it looks like I will be teaching class from 3 to 3:50 on Monday and Wednesday when weightlifting at the high school occurs. Getting a late start after 4 does not give me much time to eat and prepare for night class at 6 and since the high school is the only facility where I can deadlift it looks like Monday's workout is going to have to switch to Friday and Friday's workout is going to have to switch to Monday morning. Wednesday is going to need to be altered. I seriously doubt my ability to do a KB swing workout just 48 hours after KB snatches and RDL's.
"Do not make the mistake of limiting your practices to any one set of lifts...Practice everything...single and double-handed lifts, snatching and swinging, jerking and pressing, lying down with weights, supporting weights, lifting weights while laid on the back, ring weights, human weights, and, if possible, double-handed lifts to the knee, and harness lifts, also holding the bell aloft and bringing a weight after with the disengaged hand." ~ Arthur Saxon