ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Boka's Journal - Gearing up for DESTRUCTION!
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 12:55 AM
Boka should change his/her status!
Heavyweight

Default Re: Boka\'s Journal - BROKE A FINGER! :(

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry to here about the finger dude... You have the worst luck when it comes to injuries! I hope it won't stop you completely in the gym, though. I had a cast on for 2 months and still hit the weights... I was only really limited in exercise selection (just machines). Have you seen the doctor yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thnx for the concern Icehawk. But don't worry, little things like this have never gotten me down, in fact I'm even more eager to hit the gym now. Plus its just the finger tip once the swelling and the bruising go down I'll be able to do what I do.

I have not seen my doc but I went to a walk in near my work as well as seen my athletic therapist and both agree it is most likely a fracture and not a full brake. I'll go to my doc sometime next week and get some x-rays done if needed.

Once the swelling goes down I'll put the finger splint on and go back to training.. So I give it till Monday. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Certified Personal Trainer
Certified Kettlebell Instructor
Level 1 Crossfit Instructor