ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Natural Bodybuilding
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Birthright1 is The Master Blaster PUMP Master
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: Natural Bodybuilding

All i can say is go to some of the natural BBing sites and take a look at the banned dues for using illegal stuff. Then read there apology letters. Sad (!@#$%^&*), they might have won the comp for a week but then it was all taken away. If you are going to do it do it right. You have to be true to yourself. Take a look in the mirror,make sure that everyday you like who you are if you start becoming someone you don't like then fix yourself. The only reason these bosos what you to take this (!@#$%^&*) in the first place is not so you can beat them later on but so they can feel better about themselfs. Don't be another persons pick me up. Just do what you feel is right. If you loose to a person who is cheating (according to the rules of natural comps) then F him, at least you have pride in what you are doing. Straight Edge brother. Right now it might seem like the only way but i will tell you this all things change and if these guys are using this (!@#$%^&*) to win well they will get nailed for it. Just look at what is happening to the WWE. Since Chris Benoit (sp) killed his wife and kid and the media blamed it on juice the WWE has started testing using an outside company that is led by the same doctor who test the olympia athlets. If they fail they get suspended for 30 days. I don't know if you watch this but a lot of guys keep disapearing for instance The Master Peice. If they fail a certain number of times then they are booted. This is a sport made on roids and hugh dudes. It will be changing rather quickly unless they stop testing. Hell the only one left will be CM Punk and some of the cruiser weight dudes. It's all about choices, and having the guts to make the right ones for yourself and not let others try to pimp there philosophy on you. Whatever choice you make i will think no less of you either way as long as you make it as an informed self guided individual who understands the outcomes of your actions, and you are happy with who you are and will become when it is all over and done with. Pumpon brother.
Lo, they do call to me
They bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla
Where the brave may live
Forever.

"Either you lift it or you don't."
Jesse Dawson Marunde