ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - The Journey of a pHD bodybuilder - Train, Eat, and Think like a Pro!
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 03:14 AM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

Default Re: The Journey of a pHD bodybuilder - Train, Eat, and Think like a Pro!

Hey, bro!

Well, its been a struggle getting into a routine. I just moved up here a little over a month ago, and I'm just starting to get used to everything. But right now, here is a typical day.

First, if I can, I am trying to prepare as much as I can for the week on Sundays. But that did not work this week. So at nights, I set my gym clothes out, and school clothes out. I also put in my back pack some water bottles, a shaker bottle, pre-workout shake, then I keep oatmeal in the fridge, and put that in my back-pack before I go.

7:00 wake up, down a shake
7:30-8:30 - train. Usually a small body part and or cardio
9 - 10 class
10-12 - working in the lab
12-1 class
1-5:30 working in the lab. Before I leave, I get dressed for the gym and down a pre-workout shake. I tried going home first then going to the gym. But that wastes time, plus when I get home, its hard to leave! So I just go straight from lab to the gym now; works much better.
6-8 train

Rest of the night is spent on studies, bible study / prayer, and preparing for the next day. Because I have several exams, I basically take no breaks right now. I just take breaks between study periods because that is optimal for learning. Like right now my time on ABC I consider a mental break from my studies. But once I get more settled in, I would prefer to relax a little bit at night, and even hang out with friends. It's not optimal to work all day; but you have to do what you have to do during crunch time.

I'll discuss my diet in greater detail later.
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.