ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - The Journey of a pHD bodybuilder - Train, Eat, and Think like a Pro!
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 12:26 AM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

Default Re: The Journey of a pHD bodybuilder - Train, Eat, and Think like a Pro!

Today I did old schools trap and delt workout, workout number 2 for each. They can be read in the workout section. Man that was hard-core. I am fried.

I also did his bicep and tricep workout yesterday morning; I got a fantastic pump on that.

I had everything set out the night before to go train this morning, but I forgot to put my alarm clock on! But it was just a cardio session, so no biggy.

I have several ideas on how to modify my split; its getting a lot closer to what I want it to be.

The adjustments I made have really paid off in just a weeks time. I'm extremely pleased with the results. I think I am looking much leaner and I feel very good.

Came down with a cold, though. Really could not be helped. Seems like everyone on campus is sick! I knew I would get sick when I was in a room with 30 students, in a tight space with no windows, and EVERYONE was coughing and sneezing and a bunch of other nasty stuff. I felt disgusting! So I caught it too. But I just have a runny nose now. Just annoying more than anything.
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.