ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - The Journey of a pHD bodybuilder - Train, Eat, and Think like a Pro!
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 02:48 AM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

Default Re: The Journey of a pHD bodybuilder - Train, Eat, and Think like a Pro!

Really good leg workout today. I got to do part off it with Layne Norton who is a beast.

6-10 sets of leg extensions - I lost count here lol. Just very fast explosive reps, light weight, 10-15 reps per set. Very little rest between sets
6-10 sets seated hamstring curls - same as above.
5 sets half ROM horizontal leg press - very explosive, light weight. This was really good for my quads
5 sets feet low on leg press pad - really light (5 plates aside) fast reps, short rest periods. This targets the quads more.
3 sets feet high on pad leg press - to hit the hamstrings; same as above.

Then I started training with Layne. Did front smith machine squats for the first time ever. Really liked them. They are pretty hard on the biceps, delts, and my rectus femoris was really pre-fatigued. I went higher rep so I could learn the movement.

4 sets 10 - 2 plates aside
4 sets 10-12 reps on Reverse Hack Squat machine - 1 set 6 plates, 3 sets 7 plates aside. That sounds like a lot of weight, but you can just lift really heavy on this exercise, so its lots of fun!

Then I did 3 sets each off donkey calve raises and seated calve raises, with a strip at the end of each set.

Then stretching at the end.

Took close to 2 hours.
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.