ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Some female advice is needed
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 11:23 AM
DeekM should change his/her status!

Default Re: Some female advice is needed

Thanks Flowerkitty

Well she's 5'3", 23 years old and we haven't got calipers or anything but according to those scales that put the current through your body she's around 30% b.f which I think might be quite close to what she actually is.As far as her diet goes well its really varied and changes from day to day but she eats allot of fruit throughout the day and has the odd 30g packet of crisps (or chips if you're American) and other crap but at night for dinner she relies on her mum just making something for her.To cut to the chase she doesn't eat totally clean however she does take in allot of fruit (I know this has negative side effects when trying to cut) and veg as well but not much protein.The thing I've noticed is that she doesn't eat allot so I think she might either not be eating enough good fats and too many bad carbs or is snacking allot and just doesn't notice.
As far as her exercise history goes, well she does occassional aerobics classes and I try to get to the gym as much as possible with her and when we do I get her doing around 20-30 mins cardio then some lifting usually whole body stuff for around 30-40 mins.But to be entirely honest she doesn't really get to the gym that often and I know that won't help much either.

I don't know if this is enough for you but if it isn't just let me know and I'll try to get some more details.