ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Venom Protein Bars
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 09:32 PM
Algavinn is transforming myself and others into avatars of health.
Middleweight

Default Re: Venom Protein Bars

It hasnt been said very directly as far as i can understand it. We are taking the water and PB and melting it in a sauce pan, then added the oatmeal plus whey and mix? Or melting PB in a microwave and then just mixing?

This sounds delicious and I can't wait to get home and try it! I've been looking for a way to get away from sugar and use oatmeal to good advantage, especially for a on the go snack.

Edit: I mixed it all together in a saucepan over low heat and put themin the fridge, they hardened up pretty quickly and taste great, will see how it goes tomorrow though on the go.

Edit#2: Okay, it worked out great, stayed in its solid form just fine after being in the fridge over night and it was pretty hot today. The bottoms were a bit softer than the tops, but still retained its form. It was delicious and filling (i ate the whole thing and a cup of raw oatmeal as breakfast) but it could use some kind of sweetener. I'll give it a try and let ya all know what i think.

"We must not forget that even in the most perverted and cruel human being, as long as he is human, a small grain of love and compassion exists that will make him, one day, a Buddha." -Dalai Lama

Thrivebodybalance.com