ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Suggestions for pregnancy
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 03:36 PM
thirsty_shepard is Makin' it Happen
Bantamweight

Default Suggestions for pregnancy

My wife and I are thinking about kids in the next year. I was wondering if any ladies out there have suggestions for my wife on things to do to prepare and to do while pregnant, and something for her to help recover from it?

I'm trying to get her to get into good shape before this to help her body deal with the changes she's about to go through. I don't have anything to support this, but I'm thinking your body preforms better with in peak condition.

I'm trying to be a "good supportive husband", but her lack of dedication to nutrition and exercises is very frustrating to me. She eats lots of simple carbs and empty calories, and does little to no cardio.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated even if you think I need to chill out and let her do her own thing. I'm completely open to suggestions here.
O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth will declare your praise. You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it; you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart,
O God, you will not despise.

Ps 51:15-17
NIV