ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - A Change of Pace
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 12:16 AM
lifting5 should change his/her status!
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: A Change of Pace

[ QUOTE ]
Interesting lifting. Sounds like you got it down all well and good.

I personally only do free weights. But as I get up to a more advanced program I'll have to rely on machines, smiths, HS, Nautilus all the machines which can help me. Especially since I'm a single trainer and I will move up to the more advanced program and start using rest pause sets, so smiths is a life saver on the benches and delt presses.

How are you finding the shorter workouts? Not many deadlift sessions? Or squat sessions.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the shorter workouts, it has given me a new hunger for the gym. I'm going to start doing deadlifts soon; I've had some abdominal strains and I'm just waiting for them to recover before I start doing the deads again. As for squatting, I have a tendon that pops over my knee during the eccentric part of squats, so I've had to give them up for awhile. I hate it [img]/forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]. I'm going to get active release done soon, so hopefully that will cure me of my problem. I miss doing the core exercises, and I'm going to incorporate some cleans into my program as well.

You can train hard or you can train long, but you can't do both. And it just so happens that it takes hard training to build big muscles" - Mike Mentzer