ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - All in a year (or more), Dictations of my massive body (soon to be) the DC way
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 03:22 AM
Birthright1 is The Master Blaster PUMP Master
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: All in a year, Dictations of my massive body (soon to be)

Itís been a long time since I have posted in my journal but that doesnít mean I stopped the crazy gym freak nature in my head. I finished the 4th horsemen the first time (barley) and took a couple of weeks off. How do I put it, for my sanity. It took everything I had to get through this regime. Man it was hard. Since then I have just been doing one body part a day and nothing but cardio on one day. I have had great gains and insane strength. I highly recommend this regime to anyone who has the erg to test there dedication. I barley got through it without quitting all together. I didnít feel like doing anything most of the time just lying around dreading the next workout. It was the hardest 31 days of my life; actually I completed this cycle 4 times, each time taking at least two weeks off. Even though I dreaded this regime each time I would complete it I would be so pumped that I made it, I would recover a little and start it over again. Now for the good stuff my gains well, see for yourself. Here are the before and after.

BEFORE
Height: 5'6
Weight: 211
Waist: 32
Neck: 17.3
Chest: 44.5
Arms: 17.25
Forearms: 14.5
Wrist: 8.14
Quads: 24.25
Calves: 16.75
BF: 10%

AFTER
Mind Power.
Height: 5í6
Weight: 232
Waist: 31
Neck: 17.9
Chest: 45.3
Arms: 17.8
Forearms: 14.7
Wrist: 8.15
Quads: 25.6
Calves 17.1
BF: 8%

I am more cut and bigger than ever. Not sure what Iíll try next any suggestions?
Lo, they do call to me
They bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla
Where the brave may live
Forever.

"Either you lift it or you don't."
Jesse Dawson Marunde