ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Discussion: Why are steroids considered cheating 100% but supps like creatine not at all?
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 09:25 AM
klosey is 51 visitors online right now ! Let's get that number higher!!
Super Moderator

Default Re: Discussion: Why are steroids considered cheating 100% but supps like creatine not at all?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think that anything that has a million side effects like steroids should be considerd cheating.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that anything should be considered cheating if there aren't any rules against it. If by "considered cheating", you mean that you think steroids should be against the rules, then I agree with you. But if you stand by the exact wording of this sentence, then I think you are wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

so basically you disagree because it gives the athlete an advantage, steroids force the body past their genetic limits, i think they should just make seperate comps like a steroid division..

graham ower gym owner uses steroids, he is big, but smart he researched which are safest, what cycle is safeties best foods to eat possible side effects etc and according to last months test at hospital is in perfect health... steroids i think with right control could be just as safe as supplements in fact i believe that they are saifer than diuretics