ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Should We Starve Ourselves for 8 Hours Everyday?!?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 06:57 AM
Whey Man is procrastinating.
Light-Heavyweight

Default Re: Should We Starve Ourselves for 8 Hours Everyday?!?

Another way to naturally wake up is to mediate on the time you want to wake up at. For instance, as I child I would set my alarm for Saturday morning cartoons... and I a would actually consistently wake up literally minutes before the alarm would go off, because I would obsess about waking up at that certain time to catch my favorite cartoons (you caught me...Pokemon).

It may sound weird, but try setting your alarm for the time you want to eat in the middle of the night, and just keep telling yourself repeatedly that you HAVE to wake up at that exact time. The goal is to wake up BEFORE the alarm goes off though. You could argue that you don't need to turn on the alarm, but I suggest doing so because it gives you an actual goal. Perform and wake up...or you lose and Mr. alarm goes off. Plain and simple.

Once you get used to waking up at the certain time, I assume it would be second nature to naturally and consistently wake up at that time without the risk of the alarm going off.

Eh? Sound good? I'm going to try this out. To me it sounds better than forcing myself to have to pee in the middle of the night. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]