ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Discussion: Why are steroids considered cheating 100% but supps like creatine not at all?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 08:54 AM
tetz8again is big
Lightweight

Default Re: Discussion: Why are steroids considered cheating 100% but supps like creatine not at all?

[ QUOTE ]
So lets say I bought unflavoured whey, that would, by your previus argument, make it completely natural right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm really not sure. I mean, I'm sorry if I seem redundant, but I still feel that although the ingredients are natural, whey, as a whole is not natural because it is made in a factory.

Oh and btw, when I said that whey is made in a lab, I meant that it was...can't think of the word...designed in a lab. Of course scientists don't stand around making whey by hand all day, but at one time, scientists sat in a lab and came up with how exactly they would make whey. And it obviously wasn't right the first time, so they had to plan modifications over and over again. And there are several different brands of whey, all made differently with different amino acid ratios and different amounts of fat and carbs and glutamine, etc. So thousands of hours have been spent by scientists to plan out how they will make whey. But yes, whey definately isn't mass produced by hand.

[ QUOTE ]
PROTEINS are found in food. HORMONES are not. Does the method it is derived matter? Then don't eat cheese/dairy as that is created using scientific knowledge.

[/ QUOTE ]

And to answer this, I'll say again: I really couldn't care less if scienctists made a product or not, or whether it is naturally occuring or not, it makes no difference to me.