ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Research Question of the Week: What is Stress?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 10:40 PM
Vlad is traalallaalal
Super-Heavyweight

Default Re: Research Question of the Week: What is Stress?

I've my "stress" clients do fullbody workouts 2-3 times per week + additional cardiovoscular training (2-3 times per week as well).

Fullbody workouts are not jocky, I really push them to the limit, reasons?

* They focus on the exercise instead of their every day troubles
* A greater amount of endomorfins and other substances is released after the workout, so they feel a lot calmer.
* Stressed people tend to have bad cardiovoscular health, full bodyworkouts usually contribute pretty good to their cadiovoscular status.
* I've them go to to group-training passes where they see other ppl doing their thing without worrying that they gonna be late for work and etc.

Sorry, I don't have time for reading through entire thread, so I'm just gonna post some stuff.

if a person is genetically inclined to a certain desease, let's say fibromyalgi, hormonal changes caused by stress might create a "healtier" enviroment for that desease. ie improve risk for catching it.