ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Research Question of the Week: What is Stress?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2006, 06:26 AM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

Default Research Question of the Week: What is Stress?

When you hear the term “stress” what is the first thing that pops into your mind?

The picture of this man is what typifies the term stress, for most of us. When we think of stress, words such as worry, fear, doubts, and apprehension always seem to pop up.

However, evidence suggests that stress is an absolutely intricate part of our everyday lives, and is in fact the basic principle behind resistance training.

Nonetheless, millions around the world do suffer from the adverse effects of “stress”.

Thus, the questions I propose to you are:

• What is stress?
• Are there such a thing as good and bad stress?
• How can/do we use stress to improve ourselves
• How can we relieve “bad” stress?

I plan on giving inputs on this topic throughout the next several weeks. I would really like to hear your guys incites. All comments, questions, theories, or suggestions are welcome.
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.