ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Official quote thread
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 06:48 PM
10forty2 is Back In Da House!!
Heavyweight

Default Re: Official quote thread

It is better to risk dying living, than to live one's entire life dying! Unknown

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, "WOW, What a ride!!" Unknown

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. Unknown

When you turn to God you discover He has been facing you all the time. Zig Ziggler

You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

We cannot truly face life until we face the fact that it will be taken away from us. Billy Graham

It's hard to beat a person who never gives up. Babe Ruth

God does not ask about our ability, but our availability. Unknown

There comes a time in a man's life when to get where he has to go - if there are no doors or windows he walks through a wall. Bernard Malamud

There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever. Mahatma Ghandi

Life and love, like any machine, are not 100% efficient. Always expect to put more in than you will get out. Me