ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Research Initiative of the Week: The Effect of Self Efficacy and Verbal Persuasion on Performance
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 05:27 AM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

Default Re: Research Initiative of the Week: The Effect of Self Efficacy and Verbal Persuasion on Performance

Thanks for your post, Adam!

[ QUOTE ]
You drank you protein shake without analyzing it for poision

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA! It cracked me up how you mixed drinking a protein shake into a serious discussion. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

If you want to work with 150lb dumbbells sit down relax and envision yourself pressing the 150lbers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, we are taking about imagery, now, in the form of motivational general-mastery imagery, among other types that you were discussing. I know a little something about that, too. I might post about that for my next research initiative of the week. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.