ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Research Question of the Week: How to Optimize Fat Efficiency in the Diet
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 02:54 AM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

Default Re: Research Question of the Week: How to Optimize Fat Efficiency in the Diet

[ QUOTE ]
Ok...you guys are awesome!
I have no clue what else to say.

Amazon

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed, I am THRILLED with your guy’s feedback! You guys are developing into great scientists. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Great article, Psaturn, thank you. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hi, Grimm

[ QUOTE ]

Is there any specific brand of coconut oil you recommend?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, either one should be fine. But I am still investigating all the sources we can get this from.

[ QUOTE ]
Also would I consume coconut oil in one of my protein/fat meals (towards the end of the day) substuiting another fat source (such as walnuts or flax oil) with the coconut oil

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what I would do. Just make sure you are having the minimal amount of EFA’s I advised in my article.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, should I just consume it by itself (like flax oil) or can I actually use it to cook/bake/etc.?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can cook with it.

[ QUOTE ]
Also does coconut milk offer the same benifits as the oil?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it is not as dense in MCT’s, but those that are in it will help.

[ QUOTE ]

OldSchool, I would really like to hear about your experiences with adding sources of saturated fats in your diet. What specific sources (and what amounts) did you use? What benefits did you feel it provided to your bulk? And also I would love to hear what other information and knowledge you posses regarding this topic. thanks a lot!

[/ QUOTE ]

Me, too! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.