ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Research Question of the Week: How to Optimize Fat Efficiency in the Diet
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 03:24 AM
Venom is training, researching, or talking on ABC
Vice President Abcbodybuilding.com

Default Re: Research Question of the Week: How to Optimize Fat Efficiency in the Diet

Great research endless!!!

That article looks really interesting. I will try to find it in my library.

It definitely is pertinent to this subject, as it discusses the effects of diet—particularly fats—on sex hormones, and also SHBG. That was an interesting comment on negative feedback mechanisms. I have not seen a study that showed an asymptote in increased testosterone and increased fat intake. I.E. would having a diet with 30% saturated fats, produce as much testosterone as a diet with 20% saturated fats? I have only been able to study this indirectly through observation, but I have yet to see a study who’s goal was to examine this question. So that would be a great study. I discussed this with Dr. Brown, and he suggested that ingestion of more fats may not produce more anabolic hormones such as testosterone, as there are to many stages involved. But again, I have yet to see studies which show an asymptote.
Co-Editor. of JHR

Venom@abcbodybuilding.com
Bible Studies
Click Here to Support the Future of Bodybuilding!

Matthew 7:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.