ABC is forever dedicated to building a better athlete. Part of that requires the athlete to stay healthy and injury-free. This new portion of the website is dedicated to analyzing various training related injuries. Athletes can post injuries they have obtained and can get advice from other members on specific treatment modalities. As always, the clear and concise forum rules must be adhered to in this forum, as well as the others.
The Decency Rule
Discussing sexual questions or problems will not be tolerated. These questions are private and should be discussed with one's doctor. All posts regarding sexual dysfunctions/abnormalities will be promptly removed.
For the best possible response to your questions, please consider the following:
* Communicate your injury clearly
* Describe the TYPE of pain you feel (sharp, dull, radiating etc.)
* Identify the exact location of the pain
* Describe what makes it hurt (what movements aggrivate the injury)
* Explain what happened when you first injured yourself
Answering these points will make it easier to identify and give advice on the injury you have obtained.
Before posting an injury question, please read the following article, your question may have already been answered:
Mobility Training and the Application of Proper Warm-Up for Bodybuilders
Thank you, and enjoy the new forum!
- ABCbodybuilding Management