ABCbodybuilding - View Single Post - Weekends
Thread: Weekends
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 06:54 PM
Tuf should change his/her status!
Mr. Universe

Default Re: Weekends

LOL, BM. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

For me it is purely mind over matter. I decide how I am going to eat and commit to not deviating from that. I pack a tiny tupperware container with a serving of flax oil, a portion of protein, and a portion of vegetables when I go out. Sometimes I will take 2-3 meals with me too, depending on how long I will be out. I have even taken that meal to the movie theater with me. [img]/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] lol Your familly and friends will eventually just get used to it, and that will relieve much of the social pressure as well.

Now I have implemented one cheat meal on a weekend night, but that is because it was a decision I made. I have gone for crazy lenths of time without deviating from my planned diet, and that is because it is a i]choice[/i]--a commitment that I make. I find that when I just don't even consider cheating an option, it leaves no room for temptation.

I know it can be hard when you first start, but it will get easier through time. Take small steps toward your goal if you need to. Good luck, and welcome to ABC! [img]/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
<font color="blue">We taped a lot of famous pictures on the locker-room door: Bobby Orr, Potvin, Beliveau, all holding the Stanley Cup. We'd stand back and look at them and envision ourselves doing it. I really believe if you visualize yourself doing something, you can make that image come true...I must have rehearsed it ten thousand times. And when it came true it was like an electric jolt went up my spine.</font>
-Wayne Gretzky

http://www.rhondariley.com/009/thumbs/005.jpg
"When prepping for a show, I look at my body as my grade and the training and diet as my homework. If I do my homework I will get a good grade."
-Rhonda Riley

<font color="009999">Click Here for ABC's Forum Rules</font>
<font color="purple">Click Here for ABC's Index of Bible Studies</font>